Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Digital Digits & Blockhead the Bunny

First thing I did when I came in this morning was copy the whole body, delete the paws, and completely remodel them with actual fingers. MUCH better, I think. The back feet stayed the way they were as one solid piece. I'm ok with that.

He kind of looks cool, actually, down at the unsmoothed poly level. I like his new little blocky toes.

Blocked out (hah) his head. I'm not super confident in modelling eyes and eyelids, but after wresting with it for a little over an hour I think it's passable. I was super careful to avoid vertices with more than 4 edges. No weird pointy or puckered bits allowed! I want to sketch up some mouth ideas and specific shapes/poses before I model the nose/mouth muzzle area. All that's left, then, are some big ears and connecting the head and body.

No comments:

Post a Comment