Friday, June 14, 2013

bouncing along

I don't have access to a scanner when I'm not at the lab or the library, but I held some sketches up to my laptop's built-in camera. These are from earlier this week when I was looking into which kind of rabbit or hare to use as reference. Settled on the desert cottontail. They don't actually live in warrens or holes as deep as the one in my story, but let's just imagine the snake warps reality a little bit or makes the ground collapse into a larger system of tunnels.



The legs on the bottom two are a little longer than I'd like. I just wanted to explore the bone structure a little bit. I also found a good link to a locomotion study to help me figure out how to make him move: http://seanlowse.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/rabbit-locomotion-study.html

No comments:

Post a Comment