Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lots of things today

1. I NEED TO DO THIS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrmDftTd434
The cascade that drops from cyan to red and settles at the bottom is PERFECT for when reality breaks inside the hole/cave/tunnel. Would love to have some sort of "crash" effect, like a computer just gave up. So excited!! I should play with Python more often than I have (which is, like, once...)

2. Animating a run cycle today. So far it's working, I'll pop out a playblast before I leave this afternoon. Hoping to use Clips and the Clip Editor since there running away is definitely an action that will be repeated in this project and animating it again in each sequence could get tedious.

3. Tomorrow is the Fourth of July! Being an American in Scotland, I will make my own holiday, not come into the lab, have corn on the cob and burgers and strawberries and apple pie and sit outside in the park reading my research stuff. YES.

4. Ok, so not actually a lot of things. Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment